  Aftermath: Meeting 4/19/03

Hello everyone! To those who couldn't make it-you missed out on a fantastic meeting! Space was by far the dominant theme this time around, easily rivalling anything SEALUG could put together. ;P I can't honestly say what the final count was, but I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Aftermath: Meeting 4/19/03

Guys I feel really bad missing another meeting, but my 4 year old woke up vomitting, and I just couldn't leave my poor wife with a new baby and a sick 4 year old. I hope someone took pictures and can post them shortly, and I hope to catch you all (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Pictures: Meeting 4/19/03

(...) Ask and ye shall receive, Scott. (URL) people look through this and make sure I gave the right people credit for the right creations, spelled names right and also if I missed any links to websites or Brickshelf galleries. Also, I didn't write (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pictures: Meeting 4/19/03

Cool, Bruce. I was waiting for you to post some pictures. I would do the same, but it looks like my own photography had an obvious bias towards greeblies, namely on Dan's Dragonstar. :) -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pictures: Meeting 4/19/03

Hi all, Ozbricks was down for the last week or so, but now it's back. Could you please glance at this page: (URL) check that I spelled names right etc and also help fill in any missing information (like the first builder's name). Thanks, Bruce (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)