Aftermath: Meeting 4/19/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:14:25 GMT

Hello everyone!

To those who couldn't make it-you missed out on a fantastic meeting! Space
was by far the
dominant theme this time around, easily rivalling anything SEALUG could put
together. ;P

I can't honestly say what the final count was, but I think there were no
less than 13 of us there
including some new pint-sized members who had a blast finding all the
RoboRider wheels they
could locate in the Stoke's Piles.

Rick Kujawa, Dan Jassim, Both Bruces, and I all brought multiple space
creations and there were
some town. military, and LotR creations as well. I enjoyed everything I saw
and would love to see
these displayed at our June meeting as well simply because I didn't have
enough time to take it all
in (I got a late start).

Thanks again to Brian 'PartsPimp' Stokes for making everyone's day with all
the great parts and to
Rick Kujawa for setting this one up. Here's looking forward to the June
meeting located
somewhere in the L.A. area at some point in June. :)

-Dave