Re: Next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:13:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Rick Kujawa writes:
Dave Johann (with bells)

Probably without bells simply because I can't find them. I'll save them for
a future meeting. :)

Lesse-I'll need a bit o' space-same as Dan. I've got a building, a
sculpture, and one, uh, no-two,
wait a sec-three new space going vessels?!?! HEY! Who's been building in my
workshop? (these
are proof that a clean, organized workshop makes a BIG difference in
completing projects.

The building is a backdrop I built as a photography backdrop for my mecha,
unfortunately I no
longer have space for it so I thought I'd show it off before tearing it
apart. Think Mann Chinese
Theatre meets The Addams Family with a fair amount of M-Tron stylings and
you'll get the basic
idea of it's construction.

Sculpture- the only thing I'm bringing that has been shown publicly
before-Harry Potter-with
cape this time. Final showing before it's torn apart to make way for new and
much cooler
projects.

Three space ships:
A bounty hunter vessel using more of my mecha prototyping techniques than
most of my mecha.
A cargo hauler in a very industrial colorscheme.
A speedy fighter craft.
Two of these have been built this week in a flurry of creative energy gone awry.

See you tomorrow (and, yes, Bryce is expected to be there as well).
-Dave