Re: 4/19/03 World Cafe LUGOLA Meeting Notice[Was:Re: Next meeting]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:07:15 GMT

The "Parts Pimp" will be there.

B.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Kujawa" <spacerox@SPAMOUTverizon.net>
To: <lugnet.org.us.lugola@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:11 PM
Subject: 4/19/03 World Cafe LUGOLA Meeting Notice[Was:Re: Next meeting]

OK I got it reserved.  Two weeks from today, Saturday 4/19/03.  They open • at 11
am.  I'll need to know who is coming and if you need any table space (you • can
say what your bringing).  I estimated 30 people and need to tell them if • the
number is drastically different.  Can someone send this to the Lugola • mailing
list of people?  Reply here.  CU there,  Rick

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jimmy Park writes:
This seems to have lost some steam.  I'd like to propose Saturday April • 19
as our next meeting date.  I'm happy to see Rick's suggestion for World • Cafe
again.  Rick, can you get this place then?

Thanks,

Jimmy