Pictures: Meeting 4/19/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello writes:
I hope someone took pictures and can post them shortly, and I
hope to catch you all again in June.

Ask and ye shall receive, Scott.

http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lugola/041903/lugola041903.html

Could people look through this and make sure I gave the right people credit for
the right creations, spelled names right and also if I missed any links to
websites or Brickshelf galleries.  Also, I didn't write down who built the
first creations shown and now I'm totally drawing a blank, so let me know who
you are.  Sorry about that.

Thanks.  Once I get all the names right I'll post this to the announce group
and link it off my front page.  I'll eventually upload this to my Brickshelf
gallery, too.

On the meeting, thanks for a great time.  I didn't get going till late so I was
only there for the last hour, but it was really cool to see everything.

Bruce