  Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?

Sorry I took so long to get the word out but last week I got word from John G. that our entries, his observatory, my suspension bridge won 2nd and his 3rd under our entry catagory at Del Mar Fair this year! Feels good to earn second place for my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?

Congradulations on your awards, Last year I attended the Los Angeles County fair in Pomona, and was specifically interested in viewing the Lego stuff. I didn't see much worthwhile, infact I was very disapointed to see a couple of kids win blue (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?

Thanks Scott! John Gramley had similar remarks about the 2000 Del Mar fair when he went (I didn't go) Even if I do run into probs w/ Cal Poly, I would still want to enter with LUGOLA people like you. Adrian "Scott Costello" (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?

I might be interested in attending the Pomona Fair with some other folks. Do you have any information about what we would need to do or when? Jason (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)