Subject:
Is anyone planning for the Pomona Fair?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:58:24 GMT

Sorry I took so long to get the word out but last week I got word from John
G. that our entries, his observatory, my suspension bridge won 2nd and his
3rd under our entry catagory at Del Mar Fair this year!  Feels good to earn
second place for my first fair entry!  Note:  to those coming down, you'll
see the stuff on the west side, second floor of the grandstand under "Home
and Hobby".

On to the subject stated: anyone up for entering Pomona Fair this year?  I
haven't gone to their site to see if it's too late to place an entry (Del
Mar deadline was mid May, got lucky!) but I'll be in the vicinity if my
transfer to Cal Poly Pomona goes through and thought about entering my
bridge up there.  I'm wondering if anyone has or planning to?

Adrian