  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Okay, I suppose, but here's a proper meeting - same day too: (3 URLs) We had nearly as many people (more if you include the kids!), and it looks like a lot more Lego. So much for American superiority :-) We even made the local paper. p :-P b (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) Please don't get me started on my patriotic binge, but who made the microfigs? they are fantastic, and are their any more pictures? Scott (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

(...) One thing you must realize though is that about half of our folks traveled by air to get to the meeting. Of course in another way, we could claim to have had more LEGO since our meeting started at 10:00 AM at Legoland Carlsbad... We also had (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Hey - Those are some great pictures! Why don't you post an original message to lugnet.general instead of burried deep in the reply to our message? I'm sure a lot of folks would like to see these pictures, but a lot of people will miss them burried (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)