 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 209 (-5)
  Re: 24 people now - Can anyone help with a few things?

Brad, I can bring a 25' outdoor extension cord, a few folding/lawn chairs, and my Digital camera. Robert Powell (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

Thanks Christopher Pisciotti <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GAHAGz.Ay7@lugnet.com... (...) Neo-Classical (...) can (...) great (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

(...) You've outdone yourself again Brad! Very nice! I really like the way you can see the spiral staircase through the large window. The color scheme is great too. Very pleasing structure to look at! Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest, CA (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  24 people now - Can anyone help with a few things?

Hi Guys. If you didn't already know about it, I post updates to the meeting to lugnet.org.us.lugola. We have 24 people now (see below)! With this many people, we will be needing a bit of help (we didn't know it would be THIS popular!) Please email (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  24 People now!

Wow! This is going to be our biggest gathering by far! Hi Folks, Here is an update on the attendees and info about them. Brad & Shelly Hamilton - We're the hosts I'm showing off my LEGO City Bricktopia: (URL) is my trade page: (URL) want Paradisa (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact