 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 184 (-5)
  Re: FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

So Brad, are landscapers using white or red LEGO bricks? FYI - I was at the KMart in Santa Ana (exit Chapman Ave.) and they had all their marked down sets for over half off the discounted price. Highway Construction (2 left) $20.00 Gungan Patrol (2 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  FINAL LUGOLA Meeting Date - March 24th!!!!!

OK, I'm sure that some people (primarily Adrian Egli) will be happy to know that the meeting can be held on its original date of March 24th!!!! I'll be posting a more detailed message shortly (which I'll email to the "list") (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer

Well, The good news is that progress has gone forward reasonbly becuase of the good weather. Unfortuneately, there are other culprits. We have to get a permit from the city for one of our walls and they are being total JERKS. They require you to go (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Well, now that mother nature is being a bit nicer

The weather has been well so far and I've been keeping my eye on both the weather channel and its web page checking the jet stream, fronts, etc! The big question remains "Any landscape progress?", please say yes :-) Adrian (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: [LUGOLA] Free Lego

Just so you know... umm.. you *did* post it to lugnet. :) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact