Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Ryan Wood wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone wrote:
Email to follow from Scott.

As of today, I've not recieved an email about this, so you might want to remind
Scott about it given that we're two days away.

I'll forward it to you.

--ry

Thanks, Ryan. I've got it now. I'll forward the 2005 email list to Scott shortly
to keep him from using the 2001 list again. :)

-Dave