Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Ryan Wood wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone wrote:
I'm hosting a meeting on December 3rd. I figured right between Thanksgiving and
Christmas would be better than no meeting until next year.

As always at my house, very informal, bring models, bring fun.

2pm-6pm? Later in the day (if not then email the crap out of me and I'll switch
it).

Email to follow from Scott. If you aren't on the email list and want to be then
email me.

Can't think of anything else.

Bryce

I think I will be able to come, and I'd like to be bring as many mocs as I can,
but having never been to your place I don't know much room you have. If it would
help I can bring extra tables, but if you've got plenty of space that's great.

And last time I checked I was on the email list, but I haven't seen an email
with directions or anything yet.

--ry

Plenty of space at my place. We usually hang out in the LEGO area aka the garage
and have tables flow into the driveway. If you have space to bring tables go for
it. Typically though we have plenty of table space.

I don't think the email has gone out yet. Scott typically takes care of that.

Most members already know where my house is, but if anyone needs directions just
email me. I'll send you directions via email Ryan.