Subject:
Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:05:06 GMT

I'm hosting a meeting on December 3rd. I figured right between Thanksgiving and
Christmas would be better than no meeting until next year.

As always at my house, very informal, bring models, bring fun.

2pm-6pm? Later in the day (if not then email the crap out of me and I'll switch
it).

Email to follow from Scott. If you aren't on the email list and want to be then
email me.

Can't think of anything else.

Bryce