    Hello Southern Cali! —Felix Greco
   The weekend of October 21-27 I'll be in San Diego for a conference. Are there any lug meetings going on around then I could attend? Anyone want to grab a beer and talk brick? Let me know, I think I might also hit the park while I'm there. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Adrian Egli
     (...) LUGOLA has been kinda quite (almost too quite) but I think some of us in SANDLUG might want to hang out with you on your visit. I checked the park and (URL) will be happening the weekend of the 23rd and 24th. Adr. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

         Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Felix Greco
     (...) Excellent. I'll be staying downtown, so you'll have to fill me in on your meeting place if you have one. I was out there a couple of years ago, so I kind of remember the area. I do remember that legoland was a drive. Should I rent a car while (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

         Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Adrian Egli
     (...) I'd say rent a car. Public transit to/from LL can be a bit tricky if you don't know the system. I'm going to get in touch with Mathew and work on ideas for a meeting spot and time and e-mail you. Adr. (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

        Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Mathew Clayson
     (...) Wow, that's a long weekend! 8) I don't know for sure, but I may be able to join you then. Where in SD are you going to be? You can contact me by Email, and I'll send you my cel number. Mat (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

         Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Felix Greco
     (...) I'll be downtown, walking distance from the gaslamp district. I'll have to be at the confenrence at certain times, but otherwise, my schedule is very flexible. I'll email you soon with my cell too. Felix (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

        Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Felix Greco
    Hey Adrian, Mathew, Jen, and Aaron; Thanks for a great time. To look at the headlines currently you would think the community is in ruin. But the community I know and love is the one who who would get together and have a good time with a guy just (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: Hello Southern Cali! —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Felix, glad you made it back OK. I don't now what everyone is so worked up about. SD historicly has unpredictable rainfall, including flash floods every few years. 8) Glad you felt welcome, and we'll see you when you return. Mat (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)