Subject:
LUCNY Member info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 17:46:04 GMT

I went through my mail and put everyone I could find together, I know I have
1 or 2 more that are around here somewhere. If you see anything wrong please
let us know, Hey Dave I'm missing yours, Please include the list below to the
members section on our Site. Thanks! Also @ the very bottom I listed some
people who I haven't even heard from but copied there names in because i found
they are in NY and posted to the NY area in the past Year... Let us know if you
would like to join us.

   -------------------------------------
   Name: Joe Franco
   Age: 16
   Location: Staten Island
   Leg-O-holic: 11 Years
   Favorite Theme: Trains (9 Volt)
   -------------------------------------
   Name: Alan Demlow
   Age: 26
   Location: Ithaca
   Leg-O-holic: On/Off for 20 Years
   Favorite Theme: Trains (12 Volt)
   -------------------------------------
   Name: Drumm Family: Nicole, Krystal, Eric, Duane, Ken (deceased)
   Age: 3?,20,27,80,40
   Location: Binghamton
   Leg-O-holic: Lots of Years!
   Favorite Theme: Bionicle, Space/SW, Technic, Mindstorms
   -------------------------------------
   Name: John Rudy
   Age: 16
   Location: Pompey
   Leg-O-holic: ?
   Favorite Theme: Space and Town
   -------------------------------------
   Name: Wayne Sardullo
   Age 27
   Location: Liverpool, 1.5 miles from Toys-R-Us
   Leg-O-holic: 24 Years
   Themes: Heavy into Trains and Technic. Starting to get into sculptures.
   -------------------------------------

   Still need or might be interested

   Dave Amos
   John Barnes
   Ed Mcglynn (will get info once he is back)
   Ben Medinets (Up NORTH?)
   Kevin Salm (not in the loop but looked back on the newsgroup for names)
   Shaun Sullivan (out of State?)
   Christopher J. Dean (previous postings of lugnet. NY area)
   John Robert-Blaze Kanehl (Buffalo)?
   Joshua Cirinna (not sure if he's still in NY)
   George Haberberger (Rochester old posting(