Subject:
Calm Before the Storm....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:19:16 GMT

Hello all, As per the previous posts I have been collecting data from the
members that have given info about themselves.. I was hit with a ton of work
Midweek and have been trying to get my head above water. I decided that Stress
isn't worth it on the weekend so I decided to put all my efforts into Lego and
the group this weekend...

My personal list of house-keeping details (Drum role please):

#1 Get Dave A. the info I have on some of the members..
#1a. A membership form

#2 Have a REAL meeting sometime in the next 3 weeks in Syracuse.

#3 Buy/Sell/Trade Pages post (first will be a spread sheet) future will be
something along the lines of Brickbay, however more interactive for members

#4 Documentation for LUCNY..

#5 Inventory for possible train layout (Future layout).

#6 Work on my Webpages

#7 Several other things...

#------------- Note for everyone-----

As Acting Chief for the time being ,I want to clear up one of the questionable
amendments for the group. This is the only outstanding issue for our club and
the only amendment I wish to put in place. I also tweaked it more to cover the
part that might be inappropriate for minors.

   ------------Amendment-- LuCnY 1.0.0-------------
  A Member under the age of 18 no younger then 16 should always
  be accompanied by an adult during Meetings and Events pertaining
  to the LUCNY group. In some cases it may be inappropriate to include
  Minor(s) in these situations. If these situations were to arise,
  Minor(s) may be asked to leave or be absent during that time.

So far I have the thumbs up on this.  This will still allow minors to be
members but, due to Age and Mobility, parents should be responsible for the
Minor when present. Otherwise Minor(s) are welcome to be members

If you wish to join our group please contact me @ sardullo@oswego.edu
or post it in this group.

We currently don't have a form to fill out but, will shortly.

Wayne "Acting Chief" Sardullo