Re: LUCNY Member info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I went through my mail and put everyone I could find together, I know I have
1 or 2 more that are around here somewhere. If you see anything wrong please
let us know, Hey Dave I'm missing yours, Please include the list below to the
members section on our Site. Thanks! Also @ the very bottom I listed some
people who I haven't even heard from but copied there names in because i found
they are in NY and posted to the NY area in the past Year... Let us know if • you
would like to join us.

  -------------------------------------
  Name: Joe Franco
  Age: 16
  Location: Staten Island
  Leg-O-holic: 11 Years
  Favorite Theme: Trains (9 Volt)

Hi all,

I'm not sure what your policy is regarding out-of-state membership, but I
figured that since my name was listed I could at elast provide the information.
Just FYI, NELUG actually has a geographically-open membership: I know we have
some "members" who are in other areas of the country, and even have a member in
South Africa.  Even if "membership" is designated for NY residents only, I hope
you won't mind me keeping my eyes and ears open to your goings-on, or looking
into any mailing lists ... in addition to being in NY a couple times a year
(grew up there, and all of my family is still there in Central NY), we're all
close enough to perhaps take advantage of some joint events if they came up in
western MA/eastern NY or the like.  So, all that being said:

   Name: Shaun Sullivan
   Age: 26
   Location: Lee, NH (just outside of Portsmouth)
             Family in Otego, NY (just outside of Oneonta)
   Leg-O-holic: 21 Years
   Favorite Theme: specifically into scale modeling of vehicles (esp. WWII)
                   Trains (9 Volt), Star Wars, castle ...

Thanks for listening!

-shaun