Subject:
LUCNY meeting September 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:09:15 GMT

The next LUCNY meeting is scheduled for

DATE:  Saturday September 20
TIME:  Noon to 5:00 PM
PLACE:  Parkside Methodist Church, Vernon Center
HOST:  Kevin Salm

AGENDA:

-- introduction of new members

-- discuss upcoming train shows in November (Nov 1,2 and Nov 8,9)
   Ed McGlynn is serving as show coordinator for both of these events.
   Bring any new models you are working on for the November train shows.

-- recap of Day out With Thomas event in June and BrickFest in July

-- other new business

MAIN EVENT:

We will set up a track layout to test all member's train wheels.  We will be
cutting, filing, sawing, hacking, lubricating, etc. to be sure that all wheels
run properly. Be sure to bring all the train wheels you have--even if they seem
to run fine. We want to inspect and test them all for rolling resistance and
eliminate all problems.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY