Subject:
FunTrak club show invitation in Utica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:13:13 GMT

I spoke with Brian King of FunTrak this evening, and he called to invite us to
display a 10' x 20' layout at his club's show at Union Station in Utica on
October 11th and 12th.  I believe that's the station across from where our
layout for Day Out with Thomas was held, but not sure...Kevin and other locals
to that area can confirm.

Anyway, he acknowledged that it was short notice, but I told him I'd do him the
favor of a reply by Tuesday, 9/16 so he can complete his space planning and
such.  He'll provide 6 tables and chairs and dinner for all vendors and
exhibitors on Saturday night.  I spoke with him at GATS, and his club will be at
the two shows we're doing in November as well.

If you're interested, give me a shout back, and I'll get you more details, but
we've only got a few days to decide.

Anybody up for this?  I've already got plans that weekend, so I'm out.
LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Ed