  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) Yeah, I go to Cornell University. I am doing well, Ive been here for little over a week. I must say I like the area! -Dave (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) What I always remember most about the first week on campus as a student was how much my legs used to ache. Walking downhill especially did a number on my lower leg muscles, no matter how gently I tried to plod along. Being in a constant rush (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) Moosewood cooking. ;) Mmmmm. Though a friend from biophys tells me that it's not what it used to be. (...) If you could choose between Ivies by the food, then I officially hate you. :D (...) Speaking of which, if you're at all for Latin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)