Re: Almost complete...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:50:21 GMT

Is that the Scorpion you mentioned on the LUCNY site?
Do the gears do something? Are they the cooling fans?
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
As some of you recall with our brief meeting in Great Northern Mall... The • New
baby of my rail yard is 99.99 percent complete. I figure if anything you • might
wanna see this, I'm not sure if its truely finished. I am still adding things
and changing things as I look at it. OI was going to cross post this but its
not ready yet. I still need to make its counterpart Crane that will go with • it.

Enjoy

Wayne