Re: First IN PERSON Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:08:50 GMT

Just to top it off...I can't make it that weekend, either!  I'll be in Europe
from Aug. 22-Sept. 22.  Maybe after that.

On another note, I wouldn't mind having a link to my trains page (modest though
it may be) added to the lucny links.  It's at
http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/trains/

Alan

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I looking at trying to have our first offical Meeting during the 25th or 26th
of this month?  Its a Weekend? Who could make it or do we want to shoot for
another weekend??

Most likely this will be an informal meeting just finally meet.

Post away!

Wayne