Re: First IN PERSON Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I looking at trying to have our first offical Meeting during the 25th or 26th
of this month?  Its a Weekend? Who could make it or do we want to shoot for
another weekend??

Negative here, too.

I am scheduled for my final (I hope) hand surgery on the 24th.

However, if you need a place to meet, I will be at University Hospital and
their cafeteria is very accomodating and not busy at all on weekends, plus it
would be free and there is food available  <.joking...this is NOT really a
serious option.>

For an alternate date, I suggest the end of September.  Not too much happens
then as compared to the end of August.
But then, for medical reasons I probably will not be able to attend then,
either.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.