Re: LUCNY Offical Business (all members README)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:52:27 GMT

All-

With regards to updates, I would prefer an email to posting it on the main
site.  It just makes the opening page less cluttered and more relevant to
all.  If you want anything updated, just email davea21@rocketmail.com and
state the nature of your request.  The same goes for comments and suggestions.

If you want to give Wayne an idea, thats fine.  Just so long as Wayne then
relays them to me.

I try to make updates as soon as I can.  I do have a busy schedule, and Im
planning on moving out there in a week, so I may not get to them RIGHT away.
If I dont get it up within a week, you can yell at me!

The logo that is there now is better, in my opinion.  Or any logo that is
built with studs on top.  It can be built into boxcars.

-Dave