Re: Lego Parts Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:41:20 GMT

This sounds like a very interesting idea.

And yes, the meetings are fun and I'd be even happier to find out when and
where the next might be going to be, let alone what we plan to do at it.
Wayne .....

JB

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
So far the few meetings that LUCNY has had have been a lot of fun for everyone
and we have even managed to get some serious discussion done.