Subject:
Lego Parts Draft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:45:09 GMT

So far the few meetings that LUCNY has had have been a lot of fun for everyone
and we have even managed to get some serious discussion done.  Taking care of
business should only be a small part of our get-togethers.  This leaves more
time for fun stuff.

I just stumbled upon the following web page and I though this would make a real
neat activity for some future meetings -->
http://www.graysage.com/nalug/Draft-011008/index.html

__Kevin Salm__
still offering 10% discounts to LUCNY members
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm