Re: By Laws / Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:57:30 GMT

Well Wayne I looked through emails and all the LUCNY newsgroup stuff and
I didn't find more than the under 16 addendum. Sorry I couldn't do more.
--
Thanx~
Nicole~

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@Oswego.edu> wrote in message
I need some help from Members that contributed to the original founding of
LUCNY back in Aug 2001. It seems that for some reason I don't have the • email of
the original ByLaws and rules that we agreed on. I posted this earlier • but, not
sure if anyone looked back to see if they happen to have it. I'm usually • good
about keeping this stuff but, looks like it went out the window with • lunch.

Just once again if you guys can check your email dated back in Late July • early
Aug 2001 and see if you have anything. As before the only thing I found • was an
amendent 1.0.1 that was a reponse from original posting on Rules and Laws.

If you can find it please send me a copy or post it here so I can add it
otherwise we gonna have to do it from scratch again. DOH Sorry...

Thanks....

Your Ships Captain..

Wayne