Re: By Laws / Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I need some help from Members that contributed to the original founding of
LUCNY back in Aug 2001. It seems that for some reason I don't have the email of
the original ByLaws and rules that we agreed on. I posted this earlier but, not
sure if anyone looked back to see if they happen to have it. I'm usually good
about keeping this stuff but, looks like it went out the window with lunch.

Just once again if you guys can check your email dated back in Late July early
Aug 2001 and see if you have anything. As before the only thing I found was an
amendent 1.0.1 that was a reponse from original posting on Rules and Laws.

If you can find it please send me a copy or post it here so I can add it
otherwise we gonna have to do it from scratch again. DOH Sorry...

Sorry - I don't have a copy of the eMail on this PC, and I think it's wiped
clean from others I have too.

Ed