Subject:
Updates and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 04:39:18 GMT

Some minor things to keep you updated on.

Webpage came to a grinding halt because I was out enjoying the nice weather. If
you have noticed some more things have started showing up on the website. I
have some more stuff to do but, if any of you want additional links to your
personal sites let me know. I do have a few that I didnt add, I just came
across the old email I had with your links. I will add that tonight. Still
having issues getting the stupid NY Lucny Logo to properly export to a useful
file so I can Render it. At least to the program I am using.

-----------------------

The tables issue. I'm going to let you guys handle it. Seems like Ed is on top
of it and found additional information. Once you guys decide let me know.
It doesnt really matter to me on which one it is.

-----------------------

I started working on the 4th and final Coach for the Santa Fe this evening and
ran into a wall since I am out a few misc items. I had to go and wreck one of
my original Metroliner cars to get windows. While I was doing that I was
playing with the 1x2x4 grey train windows and said, "Wow" I never was totally
happy with the B-unit so it dawned on me to try those windows in SNOT style.
The results are much better then I could hope for.

-----------------------

I'm also working on another project in my spare time with an SQL database. If I
get some more php experience I am going to try and make something that will
allow up to do a in real time virtual layout. This is going to be some work but
I think it will be neat. just something to try and get more experience with SQL
and php. I'm not gonna make any promises on this one but I will see give it
a go.

Also, I'm going to add a parts collection (Want/sell/trade) list so if you have
anything let me know and I will add it.

Wayne