    Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Steve Ringe, our 8 Wide King. I will see if I can get him to reply, he usually is too busy building to post much. (...) The turntable sequences by using mindstorms touch sensors to detect when the table is "close" to the approach track and (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) it, just the main drive. It's a fairly standard drive with the motor in the house. Another note, Steve's setup is very modular. Although it makes up a fixed configuration (that spans at least a 5x8 foot area when the yard is included), it's (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)