  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

I wish life here in the North Country could be as quiet as the newsgroup has been the past few weeks. First an earthquake on Saturday, centered 15 miles south of here, now an extremely busy weekend filled of rock climbing and singing. Life should (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Oops forgot two... Fort Standing Rock - Completed (64x64) Grand Army of the Mohawk - Completed (230 Union Soldiers) Nate (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

Oops, Kevin I forgot to mention the thing about webspace. Thanks for the offer. We can work that out later. I'd like for the time being use my account because its a shell account and I have more access to do things like copy and move ftp/cgi stuff (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Wow!!! congrats... I guess a trip to Brickfest can be used as a preliminary scouting venture or can be designated a "business trip" in order for you to get your affairs in order for the upcoming fall semester!!!! :) Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) 25th doesn't work here--graduation also. I think I would be free May 18th if you wanted to use our church again. But feel free to do the 25th instead--I just couldn't offer use of the church. Alan (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)