    LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent) —Wayne Sardullo
   Attn: All LUCNYVILLE Residents We NEED to sch'd another Board meeting to determine what is going on in our town. This meeting will cover not only roles but, the responsibilities of its members. I got a call from the Mayor who was concerned over the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent) —Nicole Drumm
     (in character) Nicole Arcane CFO of Arcane Company or one of her representatives will attend. Arcane Company wishes to purchase this building: (URL) initial scouting reports show its nearly perfect for our needs. (OOC) -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune —John Rudy
   Dear SUBSCRIBER, Congratulations! Someone has signed you up to recieve the Lucnyville Picayune, the official newspaper of Lucnyville. The Latest Issue: (URL) Lucnyville Picayune (A division of the Business District Common Council) Note: The Picayune (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune —Dave Amos
   All= First, John, awesome paper! Second, Okay, here's the story of my life right now: Finals. I really really want to get involved with Lucnyville (Ive got a few ideas up my sleeve), unfortunately these last few weeks of school will be spent writing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)