 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / 272 (-5)
  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Crossposted to trains and trains.org for more visibility as I feel this is pretty exciting stuff! (...) There are a myriad of small trackside buildings that can be used, as well as equipment cabinets etc which are used for prototype (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Moment of Clarity or An Inspiration to the Rest of Us

Hi ! I like the overall scheme, although my knowledge in the general area of trains and buildings etc is very sketchy yet. But I am very keen to incorporate/infuse Mindstorms "stuff" into layout automatation. I loved the jam-proof motorized point (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Moment of Clarity

Ok I have a mouth and brain full of stuff to cover. I am going to try and be brief and not jump around to cover everything that I want to say. (Takes a DEEP Breathe) #1 after some thinking about the layout I came to the conclusion that Yes we will (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website Update

This month's update at Duel's Tales are: *updated toa moc's page *edited tales, characters, athas info, and tech info pages *edited turaga, tohonga, masks, and notes pages *updated plans & ideas page Note that next month (May) the site will be down (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: If you thought the army was big before.....

(...) How many lf those 6706's did you get your hands on? I'm guessing around twenty two? I bet you cleared their inventory on that! (...) I'd like to see a futuristic setting city! That would be tight! Of course, rural settings are great too, only (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact