  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Alan et all, The 17th is crystal for me. Do we want to call a delay of game or do you guys want to just play on through? Wayne, Nicole, Jason, Dave (I think I got everyone who has responded to the thread)? What are your thoughts? I realize (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I think the 17th would be cooler but its up to everyone else, I'd much rather have more people so we can all chat and move things along. this weekend just is a bad weekend for me, usually I am free on the weekends. Wayne (...) does (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I just checked with my wife and we can do either the 10th or the 17th, but the 17th is actually better for us : ) -JSM John Rudy <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GMCGLy.Dpq@lugnet.com... (...) How does (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) <snip> You know I really should read the whole thread before posting things :). The may actually be better for us cause it's turning out that we ALL may be able to show up :). Nicole~ (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)