 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 29
Re: Trash Day event information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:17:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, Jona Jeffords wrote:
   At first it looked like it was a tighter radius on the road plates, but when I placed one directly on the 45 degree markings in the one corner, it ends up being basically the same radius on both the road plates and the test pad. See these images:

Sorry, I moved all of the images. To see the trash pad prototype click here, to see the trach can prototype click here, and to see the road plate compared to the test pad, click here.

Also, I have been updating the rules some this week, so if you haven’t looked yet, click here.