 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 25
  Max-picking LIDAR

After the NEIRG games this past weekend, Jona asked me for the details on how I did proximity detection, and in case my findings might be interesting I'm posting them here. After trying all the other methods described in this forum, I still wasn't (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

(...) .. major snippage ... Nice work! Although I like building custom sensors, I also really enjoy the ingenuity of people working with what's available. I have a question which may help others duplicate your work - did you expressly ensure the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

(...) Yes. Here's a more complete test program, that comes close to duplicating my original performance. Just download, & attach a forward-facing light sensor to IN_2: #define eye SENSOR_2 int reflect; task main() { SetSensor(eye, SENSOR_LIGHT); (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Brian, thanks for posting this...I can't wait to try it out :) As for formatting your own messages in RCX 2.0 you can look at our (LRGoAA) communication protocol functions put together by (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)