    My Latest Creation —Bryan Bonahoom
   Okay, so I was a little ambitious this weekend… I created a four wheel drive chassis that runs on two RC Buggy Motors. The motors are doubled up on the same drive shaft that runs both the front and rear differentials. Steering is done via rack & (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: My Latest Creation —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Sounds nice. So, it has a motor to steer in addition to the drive motors? Is there a reason for not using the build-in steering? Oh, I guess for future development. (RCX Controlled) Would it be possible to have the polarity switch so it will (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: My Latest Creation —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) Yes, there is a standard Lego 9V motor for the steering. It is connected directly to the rack with a 12 tooth gear. The buggy controller is really well suited for hooking a polarity switch up to it directly. The axel output for steering is (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

        Re: My Latest Creation —John Brost
   (...) Bryan... I'd be interested in knowing how you have your drive train setup. I'm sure it is too complicated to easily explain... Maybe a couple of pictures? I've tried a few RC buggy motor drive vehicles and have found that trying to send all (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)