Re: third generation rock crawler & support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:33:15 GMT

At 09:14 AM 1/8/07, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, John Brost wrote:

Just had to share :)

Very nice! I like the compact rear differential and gearing. I wonder if you
could rotate the rear motor 90° so it lays under
the chassis, to (very slightly)
improve the center of gravity.

Brian,

This sounds like a good suggestion.  How is your rock crawler progressing?  :)

I actually spent last night working on a
transport vehicle for my Rock
Crawler.  Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll
have an RC hauler that can be used for
transporting my truck.  For some reason, when I
was a kid, I always wanted an RC truck I could
use to carry my RC cars.  Then, I could drive
onto the truck, switch to "truck control", and drive the truck...

Steve