  Tic Tac Toe Results

So, we've been playing with Tic Tac Toe for a couple months. Of course, at the same time, several of us have been working on other stuff, as well. We finally had our Tic Tac Toe event yesterday. It was a very cooperative event. Every robot played (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Tic Tac Toe Results

(...) So to clarify, if the games were a draw and no touches were needed, the winner was the one with the lowest time. But if even one touch was needed, a slower robot that was better at block placement would win (because it didn't need a "touch"), (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)