    Re: 3T —Chris Magno
    (...) well, I sit corrected. I ran this VERY CRUDE program, and it would seem that a STOP TASK should stop the task mid task. feel free to mess with var x, to see it the resuts change. program generic { var a = 0 var b = 0 var c = 0 var d = 0 var e (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: 3T —John Brost
   In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for checking. I hadn't gotten a chance to set up a test yet. I inferred that would be the result from what I read in the help, and the actions of the program I've been using, but it is (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)