Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:22:58 GMT

On Fri, August 26, 2005 12:43 pm, John Brost wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Anyone want to contribute Type 1b GBC modules to an IndyLUG train layout at the
GATS
(Great American Train Show) in October?

Modules should be (A) Super Reliable (B) not super loud (C) 32x32, or 32x(32n) (D)
decorated, to look nice in a mini-fig scale layout.

When do you need to know?

John

Ok, I signed up for a pretty small area, which is 2x6 baseplates, or 64x192 studs.
There's an adjacent open area that we can expand into, if needed.  The train wonders
into other areas, but I've really signed up for a single row of six modules that are
all 32x32.  The train uses 2 of those, leaving four spots.  I think I can come up
with those four others, if no one else steps up.

Anyone else?  (Oct 15-16, Indy)

Steve