Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:03:04 GMT

On Fri, August 26, 2005 12:43 pm, John Brost wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Anyone want to contribute Type 1b GBC modules to an IndyLUG train layout at the
GATS
(Great American Train Show) in October?

Modules should be (A) Super Reliable (B) not super loud (C) 32x32, or 32x(32n) (D)
decorated, to look nice in a mini-fig scale layout.

That sounds like fun.  I'm assuming the show in question would be the one in Ft.
Wayne near the end of October, right?  When do you need to know?

The show is in Indy on Oct 15-16.  I think it is being put on by someone else.  (the
great train expo)  http://www.greattrainexpo.com/

I got my 10x10 module working pretty well.  It doesn't fit the above criteria, but I
like it.

Other suggestions for these modules:  Higher volume modules would be more
interesting, assuming that there will only be five or six modules, and they can all
handle high volumes.

Higher density modules would be good.  (modules that have multiple functions, in a
small area)

A "simple" rollercoaster would be very cool.

Steve