    Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) You need to drop the idea of using the "Horta eggs". Unless you can suppily enough for everyone to replace the soccer balls. Mixing the really nice, realistic balls (which are a different size) with soccer balls will only cause the stream of (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

        Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout —Brian Davis
   (...) Well, I've got 50, but I get your point. At just 20 cents a ball off-the-shelf at Meijers, they're not too bad compared to soccer balls on Bricklink... except that we already have 1000's of soccer balls in circulation free. (...) A very good (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)