  Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG

(...) That sounds like fun. I'm assuming the show in question would be the one in Ft. Wayne near the end of October, right? When do you need to know? John (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG

(...) The show is in Indy on Oct 15-16. I think it is being put on by someone else. (the great train expo) (URL) got my 10x10 module working pretty well. It doesn't fit the above criteria, but I like it. Other suggestions for these modules: Higher (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: LafLRC @ IndyLUG

(...) Ok, I signed up for a pretty small area, which is 2x6 baseplates, or 64x192 studs. There's an adjacent open area that we can expand into, if needed. The train wonders into other areas, but I've really signed up for a single row of six modules (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)