  Re: 3T board & rules

(...) winning cube is in the proper cell, or (b) the ninth and final cube is in it's proper cell. So assume both robots are started at the same moment (by pressing the "run" button), can we assume the game is over (from the standpoint of measuring (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: 3T board & rules

(...) Huh. After playing for a while, I'm noticing a lot of interesting odd ways of minimizing time. My 'bot's not fast enough I fear, but this ends up being and interesting problem. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: 3T board & rules

(...) Not many comments. Sorry. The game should end after the last robot gives a signal (handoff). That way it can be timed by an external source (not just someone watching the game) (...) We haven't much discussed clearing the board. We are (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)