Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:59:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Tim Strutt wrote:
And some of those other modules and
corridors make me wish I wasn't so quick to give away my trans-neon stuff.
Congratulations on an exceptional display guys (and gals?).
Now I'm all fired up to make a moonbase module.   8^)
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Go for it!   Make that Moonbase module tonight!  Carpe Diem!

insanity!  Demand they return it immediately :-)

This was a great event for IndyLUG since we had been seaching for a reason to
get our butts in gear to build a moonbase.  I know I'm really fired up to do
something like this again and a special shout-out to Steve McDonough for the
outstanding job organizing the moonbase.  He was the real brains behind the
whole thing although he's way too modest to toot his own horn.

Brian D