Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb.
28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a
space/moonbase themed layout.¬

wow this is great! What a great event it looked to be, wow. right on.

!!!

Thanks for the kind words!  IndyLUG started out like many of the clubs doing
train shows, however lurking in the shaddows of our club were many closet
Spaceheads and Castleheads waiting for the opportunity to be "outted".  You can
see that they are a really talented group and this show was the perfect venue.
We had a blast putting this thing together and it was really well received.
Brian D