Re: February Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:36:05 GMT

Yes, the cryogenic module is still together. I’m planning on improving the roof though. Remember how we got all our modules together at that meeting, and I said that mine wouldn’t fit quite right because it wasn’t built to the new higher moonbase standard? Then, lo and behold, everyone’s moonbase fit together just fine. I think that Divine Intervention must have causd us to all screw up the exact same way. I checked the Moonbase Module standard, and it says that the floor plate of the cooridors must be 10 bricks off of the baseplate. Mine is not.

Someday I’d like to use all of that yellow to make a Moonbase Module that’s a Soilent Trans-Neon Green factory. I won’t have that done by the February show though. I can probably make some smaller non-module structures for the show.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory