Re: February Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
    Going by the pattern of my work schedule, it looks like I will be off on
February 28 & 29 and thus able to participate in the show.
    I can bring anything that I had at the January GATS except the yellow
building.  (I know, what a heartbreak)  I would like to bring castle stuff too.
I have quite an army of both good (humans) and evil (skeletons, Green Goblins,
trolls, werewolves, etc.) guys.  Fighting minifigs alone could take up several
baseplates.  I think it would be really sweet if we could get a wall of CCC
going.
    I would also like to bring some Space stuff, although I'm not sure what to
build yet.  It'll probably be ships as opposed to structures.
    Do we know for sure yet if the space allotted to us is 20 feet by 20 feet?

    David "Fuzzy" Gregory

Is your cryogenic module still available? I would like to have as many modules
as possible and I haven't gotten a huge reply from most of the club. If you make
the yellow building into a module I'll even take that(Just add some radar dishes
and corridors). All ships are welcome as well.
-Steve McDonough