  February Show

Going by the pattern of my work schedule, it looks like I will be off on February 28 & 29 and thus able to participate in the show. I can bring anything that I had at the January GATS except the yellow building. (I know, what a heartbreak) I would (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: February Show

(...) Is your cryogenic module still available? I would like to have as many modules as possible and I haven't gotten a huge reply from most of the club. If you make the yellow building into a module I'll even take that(Just add some radar dishes (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: February Show

Yes, the cryogenic module is still together. I'm planning on improving the roof though. Remember how we got all our modules together at that meeting, and I said that mine wouldn't fit quite right because it wasn't built to the new higher moonbase (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)